- The first way is to apply the grout cleaning solution. After that scrub the place with soft scrubbing brush. Then, rinse off the place with water and clear the remaining dirt.
- Another way is to use a steamer to clean the grout.
- A homemade grout cleaner can be made to clean the grout which is a mixture of vinegar, lemon juice, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and dish detergent.
- Bleaching is another way to clean up the grout.
- Grout cleaning machine can be used to clean the grout.
These all ways are good but if you practically think of cleaning your grout by these ways you will see that all these ways are very much of time consuming and energy wasting. So, what is the best way to clean up the grouts? The answer is simple calling a professional cleaner.
Money saving- Calling a professional cleaner is money saving as you don’t need to buy expensive material from the market to clean the grout and also you need not to replace your tiles more often because of the damage they received when you were trying to clean up the strains off from the grouts.