Many houses, offices and other commercial buildings have tiles on their walls and floors because they are not only beautiful but also are quite strong and last for a long time. Tile flooring also plays a crucial role in increasing the value of your property. Unfortunately, tiles are not protected to the unhealthy elements that are in and around your home. Over time, dirt builds up in the porous surfaces of the tiles, turning them into a breed ground for disease causing bacteria. Dirty tiles can leave your home looking and smelling dirty and unappealing. Therefore, tiles should be cleaned regularly to maintain the beauty of your house. So, what should we do to clean the tiles in our home?
Ways to Clean Tiles
- Hand brushing and scrubbing can be done to clean up the tiles.
- Hot water and vacuum can be used to flush out and extract dirt and bacteria from tiles.
- Freshly brewed tea can be used to clean tiles.
- Mild detergent and clean water can be used to clean tiles.
- Baking soda can be sprinkled on wet tile to clean really tough stains from the tiles.
Why Professional Cleaners?
- Performs pre tests for safety of your tiles- Before the professional cleaners starts the cleaning process, they perform pretests to determine the type of tile to guarantee the safest, highest quality work for your house, especially while working with acid sensitive surfaces such as marble, limestone etc.
- Extends life of your tile and therefore saves your money- Do it yourself tile cleaning methods are not as much effective as the work of professional cleaners and these methods can even damage your tile. Therefore if you want to save money and enjoy attractive tiles all the time, professional cleaners will make your wish fulfill.
- Makes your old tile look brand new- A professional tile cleaner has all the equipments and tools with him that will remove all the visible stains from your tile leaving with you brand new looking tiles.
- Use safe methods- Some tile cleaners can prove to be a health hazard in your home but the products used by the professional tile cleaners are safe and effective enough to clean stains from your tiles.
- Provided with special equipment- Professional cleaners use stronger cleaners with special equipment to effectively remove the stains that normal household cleaners cannot remove. They also apply sealants to prevent any stains and the accumulation of dirt.
- Guaranteed work- After doing all the work of cleaning tiles and exerting a lot of effort and energy on this work, you are not guaranteed that your tiles will be cleaned. But professional tile cleaners guarantee you to make your tiles free from all types of stain and dust.
Getting the help of Professional Tile Cleaners for cleaning your tiles is a great idea. So, next time who will clean your tiles? You or a professional tile cleaner?